- Tuesday Eve Holy Pascha
- Tuesday Holy Pascha
- Wednesday Eve Holy Pascha
- Wednesday Holy Pascha
- Thursday Eve Holy Pascha
- Covenant Thursday
- Friday Eve Holy Pascha
- Good Friday
- Bright Saturday Liturgy
- Feast of the Resurrection (1st Liturgy)
- Feast of the Resurrection (2nd Liturgy)
Good practices to maintain the spirit of holiness:
1. Attend the service from the start or re-wind
2. Refrain from any activity that you should not do in a service in the church such as eating, drinking, talking, etc…
3. Dress appropriately as you would in church
4. Put aside any devices that you do not need for the service.
5. Fully take part in the services, including in times of standing and kneeling.
6. It is recommended to designate a space in your home for prayer where you will watch and participate in the service.
7. Try to maintain the same reverence during the service as you would if you were physically attending.