Below you will find a stream of services that have been recorded in previous years. These are not live. Although these are already available online for playback, in the spirit of unity, it is desirable for all to pray together at the same time. If you are able to arrange your own prayers you are encouraged to do this to maximise participation in the prayers.
Missed the stream? Watch recording of the stream
Good practices to maintain the spirit of holiness:
1. Attend the service from the start or re-wind
2. Refrain from any activity that you should not do in a service in the church such as eating, drinking, talking, etc…
3. Dress appropriately as you would in church
4. Put aside any devices that you do not need for the service.
5. Fully take part in the services, including in times of standing and kneeling.
6. It is recommended to designate a space in your home for prayer where you will watch and participate in the service.
7. Try to maintain the same reverence during the service as you would if you were physically attending.
If the stream is not live or has stopped working, keep refreshing the page. If you missed the live stream, the services are available to watch at your convenience.